I've played outside a little since it has gotten a little warmer and LOVE it outside!!
Here I am tasting the lava rocks....yuck!
Mommy thinks it's funny to fix my hair during my bath. I don't care, I love my bath anyway.
I'm getting really good at feeding myself. My favorite meal is carrots, turkey sticks and ravioli (that is what's left on my tray here, and my chin, nose, cheeks and forehead...)
I also have learned how to stand on my own and walk while holding onto Mommy and Daddy's hands or while pushing my lion.
Here is a video of me on my first day that I learned to stand without holding onto anything.
I said no more pictures Mommy!!
Here I am using my lion to walk with. At first he was a little fast for me so Daddy is helping keep him more my speed for the videos, after a few times doing this with Daddy it was all me and the lion by ourselves by bedtime, I really love this little lion...
Love you all,
Lauren


No comments:
Post a Comment