Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese's

Here we are at my cousin Addison's 3rd birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's. I'm sure glad she picked this place, my Mommy and Daddy never take me there!



Here I am with my big cousin Logan. Look how much he loves me! He was giving me kisses before this but Mommy was too slow with the camera.



Here I am playing with Logan at the slide. He was keeping an eye on me to make sure I didn't try to go down the slide by myself.






Okay, now Logan said we can go down the slide. He is such a big help. He is going to be a good big brother to my newest cousin due in May. He is already a good big brother to Caden so he has lots of practice.



I sure like riding in this car with Chuck E. Cheese



Here is a video of Logan and I riding in/on the tractor...

Here is a video of me riding in the car with Chuck E. Cheese...

It sure was a fun party. I was so tired that I went home and slept for several hours after the party!!

No comments: