Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

So Busy!


We've been so busy at our house lately. Mommy and Daddy have been working hard on the house in the evenings after I go to sleep and on the weekends trying to get things packed up and decluttered so we can list the house to sell. Last night we went to look at a house (perfect location, but not the perfect house for us) and our realtor Donna came to look at our house. She said all the hard work Mommy and Daddy have been doing has really paid off and there are only a few things left that Mommy and Daddy already had on their list of things to do, after that we are ready to list, so hopefully by the end of next week we can have our house on the market. Keep us in your prayers that we can sell quickly in this market.

I'm a full-fledged cruiser now. I pull up on anything and at all times and like to move around the room using furniture....unless I see something I really want and then I drop down to my belly and do my super fast army crawl in a race with Mommy and Daddy or Puck to get to the object I want (usually one of Puck's toys). I can do a regular crawl and will do that when I don't have any pressing engagements and am just out for a leisurely stroll around the room.

Here are some pictures of me with my new found talent of standing up anywhere I can find something to pull up on! Mommy was very surprised that morning to come into my room and find me standing up playing with some lotion I found on the night stand. I wonder what else I can get off of that thing, it's pretty handy to have all that stuff right there at my fingertips. :)




Here are me and Mommy Monday night. Daddy and Puck came in from a walk and caught us watching our favorite show....Dancing with the Stars. As you can see Mommy and I were distracted from our playing when the dancing started. We could hardly divert our eyes.

Okay Daddy, it's a commercial now so I can look at you and smile.

No comments: