I went to the doctor today for my follow up ear infection appt. It's been a month since I last saw them and the doctor says that my ears, nose and throat look good and my chest sounds good so I'm officially given a clean bill of health.
One unhappy note about my visit is the doctor said that my blocked tear duct in my eye will never get better on it's own so he referred me to a Pediatric Ophthalmologist and I have an appt next Wednesday afternoon for him to look at my eye to see if he agrees with my doctor that I need a minor surgery to open up my tear duct. If he agrees then they will schedule the appt for my outpatient surgery. Wish us luck.
My current height and weight are 30.5" and 22lb 1oz. Now in the 75% of weight and 95% of height.
We have been so busy lately. Between Mommy and Daddy working, keeping the house spotless for possible showings, family visits, evening showings where we have to leave the house, Parents as Teachers meetings, going to look at new houses to buy there isn't a lot of time for other things...like sitting down and relaxing. We seem to be on the go every waking minute of each day so these postings will more than likely suffer until things get settled down, but we will do our best to keep as up to date as we can.
My newest skill is that I can stand up from a crawl without pulling up on anything and stand without support or holding on for several minutes. I get so excited though I tend to knock myself over by flapping my arms. I am getting so fast at crawling and cruising. I can't wait to start walking and then running!
I'll ask my Mommy to help me post some pictures and videos this weekend so you all can see my progress.
Love you all. -Lauren


No comments:
Post a Comment