Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 2, 2008

Eye Surgery

Well I saw the Ophthamologist Wednesday afternoon and he said I'm going to have to have surgery on my eye to fix my blocked tear duct. Mommy and I are a little nervous about me being put under for this outpatient surgery but we also are both looking forward to her not having to wipe my eye all the time because it makes me cry and push her hand away!

I've been waiting to post this until we have a date set for the surgery but the hospital is waiting for the paperwork to come back from billing before they can schedule it. The lady said the first part of June will be the earliest this can get done because the doctors resident is out a lot in May. Hopefully they can call us back very soon and we can get this scheduled to be done before our vacation to Portland.

No comments: