Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

First trip to the zoo

Today Mommy and Daddy took off work and took me to the St. Louis Zoo. I was so excited that I took a nap on the way there to make the drive go by faster. I loved looking at the animals but was most excited by the Carousel and clapped and squealed as we approached. I was so excited to ride on the Carousel, but got afraid to ride the horse by myself (with Mommy holding onto me) so we decided to sit on the bench that doesn't move instead of the horse that moves and both had fun going around and around. I think my favorite animals were the Penguins because I could get the closest to them, there was one that was having a lot of fun swimming and splashing all the visitors, including me and Daddy. :) Here are some pictures from my day....




No comments: