Tuesday, May 13, 2008
First Steps
Well I finally did it. I took my first steps all by myself this morning. Mommy had put me down at Kindercare and I wasn't ready for her to leave so I put out my arms up reaching to my Mommy so she would pick me back up, I guess she didn't understand what I wanted because she just waived at me and said bye-bye. So I was forced to take matters into my own hands and take a step toward her. Daddy was there and he said "look, she just took a step" so I had to do it again to make my Daddy happy so I took a second step towards Mommy. I guess she finally understood that I meant business and wanted to be held because she picked me up and gave me a big hug and kisses and was so happy to be holding me again. Ms. Barb then took me and was holding me so I could waive bye-bye to Mommy and Daddy through the window as they left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment