Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thanks Nana and Papa!

I got a package in the mail today from Nana and Papa. Mommy let me open it and there was a very nice card that I examined for a long time and had to taste several different parts to make sure it was okay...I decided it taste good and I like it. When I kept looking in the box I found the cutest fuzzy sheep for Easter. I love to pluck the hairs out of the little sheep one by one. This is so much fun. I also like to attack him and bite him. Here are some pictures of me playing with my new sheep tonight.





Puck really likes my new sheep too.
No Puck, you can't have MY sheep!

Stop teasing me Daddy!

I win!!


Last night was a long night. My ear hurt and kept me and Mommy and Daddy up most of the night. It sure makes for a long day when you only get a few hours of sleep at a time. I didn't take good naps today either so maybe I'll sleep well tonight. I got sick when I was eating before bed tonight and threw up within 5 minutes after Mommy and Daddy gave me my medicine so I had to get another dose. I then ate a little bit more and promptly fell asleep.
Wish us luck getting more sleep tonight!! Goodnight everyone!

No comments: