Here I am with my Aunt Angelia and cousin Sadie.
Here is my Great Aunt Molly, cousin Logan and cousin Sadie.
Here I am with my Aunt Gretchen (Logan's Mommy).
Here are some pictures of me tonight with my new cousin Logan.
Wait a second, I'm not the only one in the spotlight anymore....
Okay, let me tell you how things work around here kid....
Hmm, looks like he's starting to move, maybe I'd better back off....
Mommy all I was trying to do was to tell him how yummy the squash I had for dinner was (that is still all over my face)....honest....
Here, take my Eeyore doll and we'll be friends....
Tomorrow I have another big day so I turned in for bed early and was sound asleep at 7:45. Tomorrow morning we have our family Christmas in the morning (we were waiting until cousin Logan could join us) and tomorrow afternoon I have my cousin Caden's 2nd birthday party to go to. I'm going to be worn out tomorrow too!!


No comments:
Post a Comment