You wouldn't know it by looking at me, but I'm sick again. When Mommy picked me up from daycare Monday afternoon I was running a bit of a temperature (100.6). I was feeling better by the time I got home but Mommy gave me Motrin to help with the aches and pains that go along with a fever and she called the doctor, they said they wanted to see me Tuesday morning. When I woke up Tuesday morning I was feeling pretty good, no fever and hungry. By the time I went to the doctor my temperature was 99.1. They looked me over and told me I have an ear infection and bronchitis and gave me more antibiotics. Hopefully I can get better this time, I guess the sinus infection I've had for the past month and a half caused the fluid to build up in my ears and a few days after I finished my antibiotics it got infected. I really hate it when Mommy cleans out my nose but I know she is trying to help. The doctor also said Mommy and Daddy need to watch my cough and if it gets worse or if I have a hard time breathing then they will need to start some breathing treatments with me. I woke myself up at 4am this morning coughing so much. Mommy and Daddy were so tired that I got to go in bed with them, it was a lot of fun because I played and smiled at Mommy and Daddy while they were trying to get me to go back to sleep. I hope it doesn't get worse because I don't think I'm going to like the mask and breathing treatments any better than that nose sucker thing!
Here are some pictures of me the morning Mommy took me to the doctor....see, I told you I don't look sick.
Here I am later that afternoon after my fever got up to 103, notice how red my cheeks are. I really hope I get better soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment