Here are some pictures of us little ones. It sure is hard to get everyone looking at the camera and smiling all at once.
Hey Ethan, what's that on your shoe?
Well, since Ethan got to get out of this picture thing I'm outta here too!
Here is a picture of the whole family. It turned out kind of blury, but you can see everyone.
We had to hurry through opening presents so we could head over to my cousin Caden's birthday party. I had a lot of fun there too. There are 6 kids on the Schulte side of the family and Aunt Heather is going to have another one in May around my Mommy's birthday so that will make 7. I sure like all the kids and commotion that goes on when we all get together.
Here I am with my Aunt Liz and my big cousin Logan, he's making a face at me trying to get me to laugh.
Here is my cousin Caden. It was his party, he turned 2. He's so old!! :) Look at all his presents...how cool. Caden was so nice and he brought me some of his cars to play with at his party, he's so sweet to share with his littlest cousin on his birthday. I think he's going to make a great big brother. Hopefully he will have a sister this time, Aunt Heather needs another girl around the house, she's outnumbered by the boys.
Here I am with Uncle Rich and my cousin Cassidy, she really likes to hold me and play with me. She is a big girl, she is 5 and will be going to kindergarten in the fall.
I've had to recover from the weekend before I could make my post.
Here I am relaxing with a good book Monday night.
Here I am trying to relax a little before bed, the box is my quiet place. Puck doesn't even bother me while I'm in there!
Hope you all enjoyed the stories of my weekend. Hopefully this weekend we can rest a little bit, but I doubt it. I heard Mommy talking to Grandma about helping at her house trying to get it ready to sell.


No comments:
Post a Comment