
I've been sick all week and got some more medicine on Tuesday, I was running a fever and throwing up from Monday night until Wednesday morning. I feel better now but still have a terrible cough.
I was supposed to get my 9 month pictures taken Thursday evening, but we got some icy weather and we didn't want to try to drive in it (and the mall closed at 5pm that day anyway).
Mommy talked to some friends of hers and they told her to try Sears Portrait studio instead of Penney's so that is what we did this time. We loved it. They took us right at our appt time and really tried hard to make us happy and used all different types of backgrounds and poses. We will be going back there for the rest of our pictures!
Daddy said we should by the cd with the pictures on it so we did that too. Now I can share some of the best pictures with all of you....I'll be sending pictures to all of my Grandma's and Grandpa's when they come in on March 3rd.
Love you all and hope you like my pictures.






No comments:
Post a Comment