Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mama...


Well, I finally said it. I said mama for the first time today. I have practiced a lot throughout the day since I first said it and think I have it perfected now. Mommy couldn't be more proud of me!


Mommy and I were having fun last night after my bath....can you see how long my hair is getting now? Soon I will have hair as long as my Mommy....okay, maybe not too soon. :)


Here are some pictures of me getting ready for church this morning. Mommy gave me the brush so I could brush my own hair....how does this brush thing work anyway?



After church this morning we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Deiter. I sure had a lot of fun there. Grandma found all kinds of fun things for me to play with.




Grandpa let me ride on his shoulders
And let me stand on his belly while I read a book
I was so worn out after our visit that I slept the entire car ride home.

No comments: