Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Crawling

Check me out now. I'm able to get up on my knees a little better, but not for long. When I want to go fast I drop down to my belly and really go.






Hello everyone!! Can you see that my eyes are starting to get red and goopy again? This picture was shortly after Mommy tortured me and wiped all the goo off. I finished my 2nd round of antibiotics on Valentine's Day and my eyes started getting bad again Saturday so I guess the sinus infection is back. I overheard Mommy telling Daddy that I have to go back to the doctor AGAIN! I don't want to go, I know I will have to see them on the 28th anyway for my 9 month appt and get shots. Yuck!! At least when I go to see them when I'm sick they don't stick me with needles.




Hey Mom, instead of going to the doctor tomorrow how about we go to Shakespeare's instead?

No comments: