Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Hello everyone

I wanted to send you all a video of me waiving to all of you and clapping for you to say thank you for checking out my blog.

Here is another video of me riding my rocking butterfly. Notice how Daddy makes it like one of those bucking bull rides....I really have to hold on tight, he really makes it a lot of fun. Thanks Grandma, this thing is really fun. It's one of my new favorite toys! :)

I also wanted to make a note about my hair, I've had a few of comments about my hair looking red. It is rather confusing because in pictures with artificial light and flash my hair tends to look like it has a reddish tint to it (it probably doesn't help that our living room is a dark orange color either). My hair is as blonde as you can get. It always has been since the day I was born. Mommy says she hopes it stays this way just like my Daddy, I think it will. I love my pretty blonde hair. When we get into the spring and summer months and can get some pictures outside in the natural light everyone will be able to see how white blonde it really is.

No comments: