Look at the mess I can make of the room in less than a minute...
Wait a second...is that my book? I'll trade you a kiss for the book!
Mommy, Daddy and I went to see my Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Anderson and my Great-Aunt Gail and Great-Uncle Bill a few weeks ago. I had such a good time!! On the way there we stopped at Nebraska Furniture and I got to climb on a lot of couches and I picked out the nicest one and Mommy and Daddy bought a whole set to go with the one I liked best. Hopefully we will be getting it soon within the next week or two!! On the way back from our trip we stopped at the speedway so Daddy could ride in a NASCAR. Boy was that fun watching Daddy go around in that fast car....he was going so fast that I could barely see him before he was out of sight....good thing he wasn't driving! :)
Here are some pictures from my trip...
Here I am giving my good-bye kisses.
Look at Daddy all ready to race!


No comments:
Post a Comment