Here I am in my first ever bubble bath! Let me tell you what fun I had, Mommy got in with me since the water has to be deep in her big tub so the jets can run and make all the fun bubbles. The jets were very fun and I liked pushing the button to turn them on and off! Then I practiced swimming with Mommy for a little while too since the tub is so nice and big.
I loved it and can't wait for the next one. Check out my pics...(btw: the bruise on my head was from when I fell at Kindercare and hit my head on the corner of a table.....it sure did hurt and I had a big bruise and goose egg to show for it)


My first bubble beard...

Daddy, I don't think you are suppose to be in here while the girls are taking a bath!
No comments:
Post a Comment