I love to steal my Daddy's hat and wear it around.
Grandma Betty reading me a book.
Here's my Daddy planting a tree in memory of my Grandpa Schulte. I sure do miss him a lot!!
I love playing with this toy!
And in my new sandbox!
Look, I can brush my teeth all by myself now! I'm a big help to mommy and brush my own teeth while she is fixing my hair in the morning and while she's getting me ready for bed.
A Lauren sandwich....
Watch out Puck, I'm stealing your bed! Look, Nina got in this picture....she is staying with us for 2 weeks while my cousins are at Disney! I LOVE Nina!!
I can't believe Mommy is going to move all my stuff and put furniture in this room in a couple of weeks! I love the stacks and boxes....make a perfect play room for ME!
I'm going to give myself to someone as a present...
No, I want to give you as a present now Daddy....
I love reading books with Daddy and Mommy!
And playing in empty boxes!
SPROUT PLEASE!!
That's all folks!!


No comments:
Post a Comment