Friday, December 11, 2009
Visit with Santa
Last night Mommy and Daddy took me to the mall to see Santa. I was a little timid but I sat on his lap and told him that I've been a good girl and what I would like for Christmas "Dora presents". I got scared when everyone was trying to get me to smile for the pictures, I started crying and wanted my Mommy so I forgot to tell him that I would share my Dora presents with my new brother because that is what I told Mommy on the way home. I also forgot to tell him that my dog Puck has been a good boy all year and would like a "puppy bone" in his stocking, but I'm sure Santa already knows that because he's always watching to see if we are naughty or nice. Of course I'm at the top of the nice list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment