Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Nana and Papa sent a big box with presents in it. I had to dive in to make sure all of the presents were out. I took two Dora dolls in with me to help. One was really small and daddy had to really look to find her and get her out. I like playing in this box so much that we're keeping it until Nana and Papa get here in a few days.
I like to get in some baking this time of the year. I let mommy help me - we told daddy to stay out of the kitchen except to take pictures. I made my first gingerbread house. And we made cookies!




Sometimes if I'm good mommy and daddy let us eat dinner downstairs while watching TV. The other night a man brought pizza to our front door and we ate it downstairs!

No comments: