Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

Hi everyone!











I know it's been a long time since I've posted but boy have we been busy.

We sold our house and didn't have a house for 2 days so we had to stay with my Uncle Rich and Aunt Heather and my cousins Gillian, Cassidy and Addison. I sure had a fun time while we were there with them, those girls kept me entertained!

We moved into our new house on June 20th. Then I got sick a few days later and ran a very high fever for 3 days, the doctor said it was just a virus and he was right, the fever finally went away. I was very tired from being sick and slept a lot. Then on June 27th we spent the night in a hotel at the airport and on the 28th I took my first plane ride. It was fun. I was so tired from the excitement I fell asleep before takeoff. Then we landed in Dallas TX and I got to play at the airport McDonalds playland for a while. That was fun and I also had fun saying HI to everyone I saw....and there were a lot of people to talk to. Then we got on another plane. Again, I was so tired from talking to everyone I saw and playing so hard that I fell asleep before takeoff. I slept for a couple hours and then woke up and enjoyed the flight and even got to watch a little of my Sesame Street DVD before we landed. After we landed I saw Nana and Papa waiting for me with a big baloon. We stayed with Nana and Papa for 10 days and I sure did have a good time.

I will write more later about all the fun things I did with them and include pictures. I just wanted to give everyone a quick update about what I've been doing and share some of my most recent pictures that I had taken in Portland. Don't I look too cute in the 4th of July pics? :)

Love you all and I'll write more later and include pics from my vacation.

No comments: