Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Beach


My first time to the beach and seeing the ocean was on our trip to Portland. I had a great trip to the beach and we stopped at a place called Camp 18 for breakfast. I got to pose with a statue of a bear with my friend Paige and a statue of big foot....I was on the lookout but didn't see the real big foot myself. I had so much fun playing in the sand once I figured out what it was and that I could get it all over myself and it would stick....it was really fun. Paige showed me how to shovel the sand and put it in the bucket. Thanks for showing me the ropes Paige!!
The ocean on the other hand was VERY cold and a little scary. I cried the first time the water hit my feet, but I got better once daddy was holding my hand and talking to me. Here are some pictures of my trip to the beach...

ROAR!!

Hmmmm. What is this stuff that I'm walking on?

This is kind of fun, it's a lot easier to play with than dirt!

Look, I can use this shovel to pile it up...

or put it in the bucket as Paige shows me.

Look Paige, I can drop it in your hands too!

This is SO MUCH FUN!!!

Look Mommy, I have it all over me!

What is all that commotion over there by the water? Let's go check it out!

I'm not sure I want to get down daddy!

Okay, I guess walking in the water isn't all that bad.

I was a little chilly after getting my feet wet in the cold water!


I'll post more stories about my trip later.
Love,
Lauren

No comments: