We had a great Christmas. Mommy and I made several batches of sugar cookies and as you can see I got very good at decorating them.

We went to see Grandma Schulte on the 23rd for our Schulte Christmas. We had lots of fun and received lots of new toys.


Can you believe all the cool stuff Santa left for us?

Grandpa and Abuela stayed the night with us on Christmas Eve and got to spend some time with us Christmas Day, we had lots of fun opening presents and playing with new toys.
Papa and Nana came later in the day on Christmas Day, Blake sure looks worn out, but I'm ready for more.

Blake loves his new car! Mommy and Daddy push him all around the family room in it.

Here is my family. We love the blanket from Grandma Anderson.
Thanks to everyone for making it a wonderful Christmas for my family!!
No comments:
Post a Comment