Thursday, August 20, 2009
Sprite
So this morning I was running later than normal, I got Lauren ready and was getting her a drink on our way out the door. I ask my darling daughter what she wanted to drink this morning (I personally was thinking along the lines of milk, apple juice or orange juice), Lauren looks up at her Mommy with the most serious face and says "How about a Sprite?" I in turn countered with "How about some apple juice?", then she countered with "How about a Sprite?" and gave me the cutest little girl smile. Seeing that it was already 7:40 and I'm suppose to be at work at 7:30 Lauren won the Sprite battle this morning, I just didn't have time to deal with a boneless screaming child puddle on the floor and trying to get that puddle of a child out to the car and into the car seat. She was very happy with her Sprite this morning. I just hope she doesn't expect that every morning now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment