Here I am with Grandma and Grandpa D on Thanksgiving.
We all were so happy that Mim was able to come for Thanksgiving!
This was the first meal we ate in the dining room of our new house. Mommy and Daddy moved our kitchen table in there Thanksgiving morning since we haven't found just the right dining room table yet.
Grandpa and Puck were sleepy after eating the big meal!
Mim and Grandma were nice enough to read me books.
And I got Grandpa to read a book for Puck and I.
Here I am helping put up the tree in the basement on Saturday (while talking on the phone and taking care of my baby - I was a busy girl).
I love you Santa!! Don't forget to keep me on your nice list and bring me LOTS of presents.
Your doing a good job Daddy....maybe move it a little to the right...
Mommy, this is how you put ornaments on the tree...
Don't you love how I decorated the tree with the old garland I found in a box....I think it looks beautiful.
I was a little confused when I got up Sunday morning and my tree didn't look like this anymore. I guess some elves came and moved the garland and even put different garland on my tree. I like it both ways....even though I think the way I have it in this picture is the best!
It snowed Saturday night after I went to bed. Mommy and Daddy snuck outside and took some pictures of the Christmas lights on our house with the fresh snow on the ground.
Here is what I saw Sunday morning when I woke up!!
Then we got ready and went to Grandma Schulte's house for Thanksgiving. I had lots of fun playing with all my cousins and my Grandma!



No comments:
Post a Comment